Between 10 and 12 May 2017, the Centre for Renewable Energy Sources and Saving (CRES) will take part in the REMOO Conference, in Venice, Italy.
CRES will present a poster on "Coordination Mechanisms in Energy Efficiency at EU Level: Analysis of Best Practices and Formulation of Policy Recommendations". The analysis was conducted with the framework of the multEE project, and presents the results of the mapping of the existing coordination mechanism in the 28 Member States plus the FYR of Macedonia and the resulting policy recommendations.
The 7th International ENERGY Conference & Workshop REMOO 2017 with the theme of “ENERGY FOR TOMORROW” is an international annual platform where experts, researchers, professionals, investors meet and exchange knowledge, insights, experiences on multi- and cross-disciplinary field of energy. The conference provides an international platform for discussion, acquirement of new professional contacts and business opportunities in energy sector.
01. Power Plant Technologies and Engineering
02. Materials and Structural Analyses
03. Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulations
04. Experimental Support
05. Data Analysis
06. Energy Storage
07. Electrical Grids
08. Commodities / Energy Mix and Environmental Engineering
09. Energy Management
10. System Safety and Cyber Security
11. Regulations / Legislations / Collaboration
12. Investments and Production Costs